1. What is the difference between Frame and Pole tents?
Frame tents are supported by a freestanding structure and do not require any center poles. Frame tents do require anchoring to secure the tent in harsh weather conditions.
Pole tents or tension tents are supported by upright center and side poles. Anchoring is required at tension points around the tent’s perimeter.
2. Are sidewalls included in the price of the tent?
Two sides are included in the tent price. If needed, the other two side can be reserved for a nominal fee.
3. Are set up charges included in the price of the tent?
The set up and tear down of the tent(s) is included in the price.
4. Can we use sandbags or water barrels to stake?
We do not offer water barrels as a means of anchoring frame tents. If the customer chooses to use water barrels, it is his or her responsibility to provide a means of water to fill the barrels. We no longer use sandbags.
5. What size of tent do I need to fit x amount of people and x amount of tables?
A chart on this page provides information for what we recommend.
6. How high is the tent? Height at peak?
The standard height around the perimeter of our tents (frame or pole) is 7 feet. However we do offer taller side poles for an additional charge. The standard peak height of the tents varies depending on the width of the tent.
15’3” peak18’ peak
10’ wide = 10’ peak
15’ wide = 14’ peak
20’ wide = 14’ peak
30’ wide = 16’ peak40’ wide = 17’ peak